ALL Clients can expect an initial Site Visit, Written work programme & fixed price. Professional project management & aftercare advice with follow-up visits to ensure complete satisfaction.
Please click on the links below to find out more information about Your requirements.
Garden Construction, Lawn Renovation or Replacement.
We have the expertise and equipment to tackle gardens & lawns of all shapes and sizes, from 50m2 to a couple of acres.
We have extensive experience working with private clients in Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Waltham, Scunthorpe, Louth, Market Rasen , Lincoln, Hull, Gainsborough, and the surrounding villages. A complete service is offered for garden clearance, soil preparation, grass seeding, turf laying or re-turfing, tree and shrub planting.
From an initial site visit and written quote, through a bespoke programme of works, we offer efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction. Using professional techniques & equipment we create quality results at competitive rates. Always working in a tidy and organised manner we are respectful of people's property.
New Turf Lawn
We can prepare ground and lay an instant lawn using TGA-approved quality turf from LOCAL turf growers, County Turf Ltd. For smaller lawn areas (typically less than 300 sq metres), or where access is restricted, turf laying often provides the most cost-effective way of creating an instant new lawn.
With the necessary watering and aftercare, a lawn can be ready to use within two to three weeks, depending on the time of year. This is a big advantage in a household where there are children or pets, or where instant establishment is essential.
Replacing old turf lawn
We have the equipment to take up and replace old, weed or moss infested turf and replace it with NEW QUALITY TURF. This will give your garden an instant make-over by re turfing an old worn out lawn.
Grass Seeding a new lawn
Grass seeding offers a cost effective alternative to turfing especially for larger lawns or where the budget it tight. The quality of a seeded lawn will be comparable to turf it will just take a little longer to achieve.
The key to a quality SEEDED result is the combination of our specialised equipment (as used by turf producers themselves to prepare and seed their turf fields) and the expert techniques we've developed in over 24 years experience as seeding contractors.
Our compact tractor and RotaDairon® stone-burier / soil renovator makes light work of preparing any soil type ready for grass seeding.
Seeding a lawn allows us to specifically select a grass mixture suited to the site & soil type. It usually takes six to nine weeks to first cut, depending on rainfall. We are also able to provide irrigation sprinklers to ensure germination & establishment in dry spells.
When seeding a new lawn we offer an "Initial maintenance package" including first cut, fertiliser application and weed spray treatment to set the area up ready for use.
As a direct comparison the cost per square metre of Seeding an area is typically less than HALF the price of Turfing the same area.
CALL US NOW to arrange a free site survey and quote for both GRASS SEEDING or TURFING OPTIONS.
The QUALITY of a Seeded lawn will be equal to that of a turf lawn and we have many examples of our work to prove this, see our CASE STUDIES.
Factory sites, Industrial units, Hospitals, Prisons, Schools, Airports, Property Developments, Public Spaces, Parks and Cemeteries.
As Landscaping contractors we have worked on all of the above, preparing sites and then seeding or turfing. Often carryout out initial maintenance to ensure the area is established and ready to use.
We have the specialist equipment for jobs big & small and can cope with all manner of soil types and site situations.
Our compact tractor and RotaDairon® stone-burying cultivator make light work of lumpy or stony soil. We grade and level the soil to create a fine tilth, stone-free seed bed - even in the harshest of operating conditions. Significant cost savings can be made by seeding an area, even allowing for the initial maintenance visit.
For smaller areas we have pedestrian tillers and machinery.
We also offer a full tree and shrub planting service which we will be delighted to discuss with you.
Turf Laying enables the immediate completion of a site and the new grass can be in use within 2-3 weeks, depending on the time of year. All that is needed following completion is the necessary watering and aftercare to encourage the turf to take root. Turf laying provides the ideal solution when time is short and an instant result if required.
Seeded Areas typically take 6-8 weeks to become established ready for a first cut. Seeding an area allows us to specifically select the most suitable grass mixture for that site. High seeding rates, quality materials and our expertise in soil preparation ensure that growth and establishment is quick & even and the new grass is available to use as quickly as possible.
As a direct comparison the cost of preparing and SEEDING an area is approximately HALF the price of preparing and TURFING the same area.
The Quality of a seeded area will be the same as turf given the correct aftercare management.
We welcome enquiries from local builders and developers, civil engineering companies, county & town councils and village associations across the country.
CHAS Accredited & Constructionline members: Client references, Health & Safety policy, Environmental policy, site-specific Method statements and Risk Assessments are available upon request.
LTL Landscaping are able to provide other services for commercial, domestic & sports projects as well as horse & livestock owners.
- Stone Burier Machine Hire - The RotaDairon® Stone Burier/Soil Renovator is the benchmark for stone buriers and quality soil preparation. We have these machines available to hire with tractor and operator only.
- Earth Works and Bulk Earth Moving - We have reliable contacts both locally and across the country for such works, with modern machinery and methods at competitive rates.
- Spraying - Spraying, ATV, and knapsack application, selective and non selective total kill herbicide treatment for lawns, sports areas and paddock land.
- Fertiliser Application - Tractor-mounted or pedestrian spreaders for lawns, amenity areas & sports pitches, horse paddocks and grazing land. We can supply and apply Spring, Summer, Autumn granular fertiliser, controlled release fertiliser.
- Verti Drain - Aeration & compaction relief for sports pitches or paddock areas. Improve surface water drainage, aerate grass roots and bring life back into your grass!
- Overseeding - Overseeding sports pitches with tractor-mounted PTO-driven slit seeder using Barenbrugseed. Over seeding paddocks & Amenity areas.
- Topsoil Supply & Delivery –For good quality topsoil we have established links with reliable suppliers locally and nationally.
Equestrian & Livestock Services
- Horse & Livestock Fencing –Post and rail fencing (3 or 4 rail), Lincolnshire fencing,( 3 or 4 rail) stock fencing, horse fencing, rabbit netting. Materials supply and fence erection are all available direct from us.
- Paddock & Grazing Land Maintenance - Flail mowing ( grass topping / weed control ), rolling, chain harrowing and overseeding, fertiliser application.
For full details of our Fencing and Fieldcare services, please visit our dedicated web site: www.fencingandfieldcare.co.uk